Front Lobby & Records Section Reopen!
Effective Monday, June 1st, 2020, the station front lobby and records section will reopen.
With safety being our highest priority, there will be some guidelines for our officers as well as the public to follow:
- The front lobby area will be open from 7 am to 6 pm only
- Live Scan will remain closed
- Only two customers will be allowed in the lobby at a time
- Customers must wear a mask
- The records section will be open Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Only one person will be allowed in the lobby at a time
- Customers must wear masks
- All seating has been removed from the lobby
We highly encourage the public to try and call the front desk (310)-253-6208 before coming into the station to see if they can be helped over the phone.
For records related questions, please call (310)- 253-6119 or email inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org which is monitored 24/7.