Culver City Will Resume Regular Parking Enforcement on March 15, 2021
Published on November 17, 2020
To make every effort to help people stay home and slow the spread of COVID-19, the City of Culver City has relaxed parking enforcement throughout the pandemic and has extended relaxed parking enforcement until March 14, 2021.
Beginning March 15, 2021, the City of Culver City will resume enforcing the following:
- Street sweeping restrictions in residential areas
- Parking enforcement around closed schools
- Ticketing and towing abandoned vehicles
- Fines for oversize vehicle overnight parking
- Parking fine increases following a citation
- Loading zone restrictions
Enforcement is ongoing for the following:
- Residential permits
- Peak-hour restrictions
- Colored curb violations
- Meter violations
To view streets with existing permit parking restrictions, please visit the City's parking permit webpage anytime, or call Parking Permit Support at (844) 357-4995(Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm) to apply for a residential parking permit.